Monday, July 14, 2008

超级新光大道3

Chanced upon some performance from 超级新光大道3 while I was watching Sun Yan Zi's video.
I was really surprised that I saw quite a few familiar faces in the show/competition.

Leon PK 黃靖倫 Huang Jing Wen


黃靖倫 Huang Jing Wen PK Singaporean again

Isn't that the guy from Soul in SuperBand? Lolz. He's better off dancing.

黃靖倫--一個人生活
A Singaporean in the contest. I think he got quite far in the contest. But I don't really fancy his voice though. I find his voice too thin and weak and he's not that great a singer either. There just seems to be something lacking...


潘嗣敬(Sugi)- 大眼睛

Cute! I think his singing improved as compared to the times when he was in Project Super Star.

潘嗣敬--戀愛ing


蔡嘉航 -戀愛頻率 duet

I couldn't recognised her at all! I thought her name sounded familiar, but I only realized she's the Yvonne from Campus Super Star after reading the comments on Youtube. Nice voice. I think her singing improved. She became much more matured and prettier too.

蔡嘉航--True love


蔡嘉航-說你愛我


蔡嘉航-討厭



Not a Singaporean, but I really liked her self-composed song after listening to it.
徐佳瑩-身騎白馬

Nice self composed song! She has a nice voice too.

2008/03/21超級星光大道第三季 Part.01 海外選手資格決定賽

No comments: