Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Twilight

Got tickets last minute and went for the movie premiere of Twilight at Lido yesterday night...
There's actually a goodie bag for everyone and apart from some the canon newsletter, light and chocolate, there's Twilight postcard and a mouspad.


(on the top are postcards and bottom is a mousepad)

The movie is about vampires and romance and overall, it was not bad. Quite alot of good looking people in the show. There were quite alot of fanatics and they were quite "high" even before the movie started. I was still wondering "Are the actors or actresses really famous or popular?" I had no idea (same for my friend) since I'm not really into western celebrities.

Main Male lead- Robert Pattinson

The moment he came on screen, fan girls were screaming and gasping. Lol. Yeah, I gotta say that he's quite good looking, but  I didn't know who he was until I did a quick google search of Twilight.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1099212/

Robert Pattinson. And in his filmography, there was .... Harry Potter! I didn't realise that he was the Cedric in Harry Potter. I thought he was good looking when I watched Harry Potter last time. Now I understand where the fans come from...

 


Peter Facinelli

The doctor in the show. He's totally gorgeous.


Jackson Rathbone

He's not bad looking too. But I just feel like laughing when I see his face in the movie. You'll understand why after you watched the movie.


I think it would be much better if they didn't have the white powder on their face, since they totally reminds you of a vampire when you look at them. But then without the powder, they won't look like a vampire at all and this movie won't exist. Lol.


Michael Welch

I think he's cute. I like his boyish look and sunshine smile.

Yeah, its quite a nice movie overall with quite alot of eyecandies.

No comments: