Thursday, June 26, 2008

We Got Married - Hyun Joong, Hwang Bo + Crown J, So In Young

We Got Married Ep 14 - Crown J and Seo In Young 1/2 (en) (uploaded up coolsmurf)

It was funny when Crown J was trying to show off his muscles.
Funny Quotes:
It So In Young" People now call me a witch when they see me!!!"
Crown J " Its all right that they call you a witch, they call me an ant!!!"

Haha. The ant and witch couple...

We got married Ep 14 Hyunjoong/Hwangbo ENG SUBBED 1/2(uploaded up quaite501)

Hwang Bo "I'm old, so tired. Not tired? [asking Hyun Joong]"
Hyun Joong " Because I'm still young"

Hyun Joong "You go rest, you don't look so good"

LMAO. He was treating Hwang Bo as if she's some old granny.

The catching part was cute. "Like african tribe hunting". Lolz.


We got married Ep 14 Hyunjoong/Hwangbo ENG SUBBED 2/2 (uploaded up quaite501)

Hwang Bo is often very conscious of the awkward silence between them, but Hyun Joong doesn't really seem to be bothered by it.
Hyun Joong: Think of something else then! That one over there, its JungMin spitting saliva" [pointed to something](camera then zoomed in on a statue of a horse with water flowing out of its mouth)

Hyun Joong: Last time when wife debuted as Chakra, I thought you were an Indian member. There was this dot over here (gestured to his forehead), so I thought you they had an Indian woman "
Hyun Joong: The name Hwang Bo is also not suitable... Should be called Al-ma-ja-ha-de"




We Got Married Ep 14 - Crown J and Seo In Young 2/2 (en)[including Hwang Bo and Hyun Joong Couple](uploaded by coolsmurf)

Its interesting for Hyun Joong Hwang Bo couple to meet Crown J, Seo In Young couple at the swimming theme park since both the couples have very different styles. Crown J and Seo In Young couple is more outward and open in their actions and interactions between each other. They're also very outspoken and noisy together whileas Hwang Bo and Hyun Joong is more quiet and abit awkward with each other (there're ALOT of awkward silence between them when they're together)

HwangBo was bending down and mimicking Seo In Young's action when she was talking with her at 09:42. Cute!

Funny Quotes:
Crown J " You have to stretch like this [started to stretch]"
In Young " Cannot. Others would faint-!!If I did that !!! What if all the other guys see me doing that? [started doing some weird gestures]
Crown J "No no no don't do that"

Seo Young when Crown J was putting on a life jacket for her "This spoils my image. Its like a primary school kid!!!"

Hhahah. Actually she really looked like a primary school kid in that life jacket.

We Got Married Ep 15 - Crown J and Seo In Young 1/3 (en)(uploaded by coolsmurf)


Hyun Joong "I didn't want her to jump... What if her bikini comes off after she jumps? I don't want that, and thankfully she didn't jump"

We Got Married Ep 15 - Crown J and Seo In Young 3/3 (en)(uploaded by coolsmurf)

Crown J was giving Hyun Joong some advices on relationship and a few seconds later, he and In Young was quarrelling.
Funny moments
In Young: When its time to go, you have to go.
Hyun Joong: Cinderella

Hwang Bo: How is it that both of you can start fighting so fast. Its really amazing.

It was funny to see Hwang Bo and Hyun Joong watching Crown J and In Young squabble. Hwang Bo seems to find it funny and amusing while Hyun Joong was quite taken aback by their squabble.

Hwang Bo: I'm stuffed. I can't eat anymore
Hyun Joong: I also can't quite eat anymore. But because it's expensive, so I'm still eating.

Hyun Joong: Why didn't they pick up their dropped fork before leaving...


Cute!

It was funny how Crown J and Seo In Young started fooling around with one another right after they quarrelled.
Alex: The two of them.... seems to have short-termed amnesia?

Hahaha. Alex's comment is is true!

I find myself looking forward to Hyun Joong and Hwang Bo couple each week cause Hyun Joong is just so funny! Even though he don't really talk alot, but whenever he says something or make some comments, it never fail to crack me up!

Crown J and Seo In Young couple is also growing on me. I thought they were quite fake at first, but now , I think that their interaction is amusing. They're also very competible.

No comments: