Saturday, October 31, 2009

[Movie] My Sister's Keeper

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost


Just watched the movie, My Sister's Keeper. Not bad a movie. Actually I've already read the novel by Jodi Picoult before, but have already forgotten some of the story. Memories came back while watching the movie.

Cried loads when I read the book last time. But the movie still managed to make me cry (which actually isn't a difficult task at all since my tear gland is really active) towards the back part. I guess I would have cried more if I didn't know the story beforehand. The story/plot is obviously great. Touching story and makes us ponder about morality and whether something is ethical or not.
Having read the novel before, I find the novel better (of course. That seems to be the way for most novel adapted movies) since there's more details in the text and reading it makes it more personal.

I really like this song when I heard it during the movie at the beach scene.

Feels Like Home - Edwina Hayes

Beautiful and soothing song. Great voice too.

Go catch this movie if you're feeling down. I think it may make you feel better to see there may be people out there in worse situations than you. Good movie to catch if you need to let out your tears.
Overall it's a movie with a good plot. Totally Cry-able.
Or if you have the time, reading the book is a good alternative too.

No comments: